The problems many metaverses and play-to-earn protocols faces is the lack of sustainability plans. Unlike traditional Web2 metaverses MMORPGs (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games) where everything can be made out of thin air, Web3 metaverses requires a comprehensive economic model to keep the economy from falling apart.
Web3 metaverses and play-to-earn protocols usually attract users to use their protocol by providing ways for users to earn. However, in most cases the earning part comes from the project's liquidity pool which are usually built from capitals from the users themselves. To continuously provide monetary gains, the protocol has to continuously find new capital to pay out to the old users, thus creating a never-ending ponzi scheme cycle.
Nakamoto Games has always have sustainability as the forefront focus with the unique approach on the Gaming Reward System which tackles the liquidity pool problem faced by majority of play-to-earn protocols. Now, Nakamoto Games has taken another step further, allowing for players to sustainably earn rewards with the release of Nakaverse.
Every Nakaverse roles will be able to earn using the Nakamoto Games gaming portal
To earn using the Nakaverse, all the Nakaverse users (The Landlords, The Entrepreneurs, The Employees) needs to create In-Game Assets from raw minerals mined from the Nakaverse Lands. By creating the In-Game Assets used for gaming on Nakamoto.Games, the Nakaverse users can opt for two ways to create earnings.
The Nakaverse users can choose between either becoming the gamers themselves and play on the platform to receive the rewards without paying for In-Game Assets or becoming the provider of the In-Game Assets for other gamers to buy from the marketplace as oppose to buying off of the platform.
Both earning path encourages the gamers to play more on the platform, thus creating more earning opportunities for play-to-earn gamers as the rooms gets filled more often.
Although it may seem like Nakaverse in-game asset productions may harm the Nakamoto Games ecosystem as it distributes out rewards more than what it receives, but in reality, the rewards being distributed are not coming from the protocol itself.
Fees collected from multiple source for play-to-earn vaults
Unlike other play-to-earn protocols, Nakamoto Games do not just create new $NAKA token out of thin air, but uses the $NAKA collected from various source to supply the rewards distributed to the users. Here are some of the sources that Nakamoto Games used for fee collection.
- Game Listing Fees - For independent developers who wants to deploy their games to earn 3% commission on every games being played on the platform pays fees to list the game. Percentages of listing fees will be put towards the vault.
- Lands Sales - For long term investors who wants to become the in-game assets supplier for the gamers to buy on the marketplace. These can also be for gamers who wants to play the games on a regular basis without needing to spend on buy-ins. Sales will be put towards the vault.
- Factories / Buildings Sales - For long term investors who wants to conduct businesses within the Nakaverse as an The Entrepreneursand gain rewards for their services. Sales will be put towards the vault.
- NAKA Punks NFTSales - For investors who look towards an NFT with real utility and provide the opportunity to participate in the Nakaverse as one of The Employees. Sales will be put towards the vault.
- Factory / Building Maintenance - As an upkeep to continuously mine the lands, factory / building owners will have to conduct weekly maintenance to keep the mines operating at maximum capacity. Maintenance cost will be put towards the vault.
- In-App Purchases - Future games will have in-app purchases for users to buy, where percentage of these purchases will be put towards the vault.
- Commission from Marketplace - Whenever player conducts P2P trades within the NAKA Marketplace, a percentage of the purchase value will be put towards the vault.
- Commission from P2E Games - Whenever player plays the P2E games, a certain percentage will be collected by the platform (see Gaming Reward System) which will be put towards the vault.
With multiple sources of fees collected, the vault will continuously collect $NAKA to then be distributed back to the players utilizing the Nakamoto Games gaming portal.